Strangled, Not Stirred Pub Crawl | True Crime Cocktail Tour
Are you a fan of True Crime? Do you love Pub Crawls? Savannah is the perfect city for a True Crime Pub Crawl, and the "Strangled, not Stirred" Tour is the one you're looking for!
Strangled, Not Stirred takes you on a thrilling journey through the grisliest crimes ever committed in Savannah. You'll hear it all, from stories of destined-to-death lovers, to homicidal partners.
The best part? You get to be tipsy through all of it. Trust us, with the stories you'll hear on this tour, you're going to need a stiff drink.
Take advantage of Savannah's open carry laws. Oh, you didn't know? You can carry your alcoholic beverage on the streets, making a pub crawl truly... interesting.
You'll visit locations where the most grisly crimes in Savannah's history took place - and of course, you'll find out the details of each murder, crime, and suicide. Drinks are NOT included in the ticket price for this tour.Buy Tickets Online
(will open new window)
Who is this Pub Crawl for?
- True Crime Fanatics
- Avid Drinkers
- Tourists wanting to explore Savannah
- Locals looking for something fun to do in town
Pictures from the Tour
Where does this Pub Crawl visit?
Strangled, Not Stirred visits some of Savannah's most coveted bars and hotspots.
Our tour begins at Dub's a Public House, a casual pub with American fare.
Pour Larry's offers drinks and live music in a casual and historical setting.
PS Tavern is a local-favorite hotspot serving up food and drinks in a laid back atmosphere.
Tondee's Tavern is a great place to investigate here in Savannah, fill with great history and a amazing atmosphere to drink.
The Olde Pink house has now become one of the top restaurants in Savannah, Georgia, offering elegant fine dining on the main floor and a more casual tavern and bar in the cellar below.
Worry about having the time of your life. We'll handle the rest! Here's what you get:
- Drinks are not included on this tour
- Walk the city like a local, with a local.
- One of Savannah's BEST Tour Guides.
You will meet your guide at Dub's, a Public House that is located at 225 W River St, Savannah, GA 31401. Specifically, your guide will be waiting at the base of the "Stairs of Death."
If you need directions or get lost, you have a map in your Ticket Confirmation email. You can also call our office at 855-938-2211, and we'll get you to the right place!
In Savannah, parking can be hard to find. We recommend that you grab an Uber, or pedalcab to meet us. It'll save you a big hassle of trying to find parking.
(will open new window)
Real reviews from real people
"Our group of friends loved this experience. We were searching for a fun activity that everyone would enjoy and our hotel concierge suggested the Revelry True Crime Pub Crawl and she was right on point. We had a great time."
"It was so fun to visit local bars and restaurants while listening to the accounts of some of the city's most notorious crimes, who knew? Also, Savannah has an open carry law so you can take your drinks to go and that was way cool! Our guide, Austin, was the perfect addition to the night and we all agreed that we will take another Revelry Tour on our next trip."
"This Tour was BY FAR the best thing we did during our visit to Savannah. We LOVE True Crime and were super excited when we discovered this Pub Crawl through Revelry Tours. Savannah is a walking city and it was so fun to visit pubs and bars that we would never have discovered on our own. The Tour Guide was professional and informative and we could not have asked for a better experience. The distance we walked was minimal and we had plenty of breaks at each location to pick up a drink TO GO!! Thank you Savannah for their open carry law!. Highly Recommended!"
Is this tour not for you? Check out our American Civil War cocktail tour
The Generals and Generalities Cocktail Tour
- Our Generals and Generalities Cocktail Tour brings you deep into Savannah to tell you all about the lesser-known stories of the Civil War
- If you're a fan of Civil War History, Cocktails, or just want to learn more about Savannah with a Cocktail in hand
- Reschedule your tour for free if your plans change.
- All of our tours are walking tours.
Midnight in the Garden Pub Crawl
- Midnight in the Garden takes you on a thrilling True Crime journey through Savannah, recounting the story featured in the famous book and movie: Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
- This tour is perfect for True Crime fanatics and avid readers
- This tour is perfect for those curious about the Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil story
- All of our tours are walking tours
- Reschedule your tour for free if your plans change