Midnight in the Garden Pub Crawl
The Midnight in the Garden Pub Crawl takes you to the most important spots featured in the iconic book: Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. You'll follow the trail of one of the most prominent killings in Savannah history from beginning to end.
The best part? You get to be tipsy through all of it. Trust us, with the stories you'll hear on this tour, you're going to need a stiff drink.
Take advantage of Savannah's open carry laws. Oh, you didn't know? You can carry your alcoholic beverage on the streets, making a pub crawl truly... interesting.
You'll hear all about the eccentric Jim Williams, his historic preservation efforts, psychics, exorcisms, iconic drag queens, and so much more! You won't want to miss it. Drinks are NOT included in the ticket price for this tour.Buy Tickets Online
(will open new window)
Who is this Pub Crawl for?
- True Crime Fanatics
- Avid Drinkers
- Tourists wanting to explore Savannah
- Locals looking for something fun to do in town
- Fans of Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
Pictures from the Tour
Where does this Pub Crawl visit?
Midnight in the Garden visits some of Savannah's best local bars and takes you to the most significant sites related to Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.
Our tour begins at the elegant restaurant, The Olde Pink House. The Colonial-era mansion offers unique Southern cuisine and boasts a cellar tavern.
Savannah Taphouse is an upscale drinkery with an industrial twist. They offer an extensive craft-beer list, hand-crafted cocktails, and American comfort food.
McDonough's is a casual restaurant and lounge housed in a quaint Savannah inn. Their extensive menu offers everything from Irish Egg Rolls to Mac n' Cheese.
The Original Pinkie Masters is a cash-only, laid back bar in the heart of Downtown Savannah. Their menu features $6 shots, cocktails, beer, and wine.
Our tour ends at the historic Mercer-Williams House Museum where Danny Hansford was fatally shot. This is where it all began.
Worry about having the time of your life. We'll handle the rest! Here's what you get:
- Drinks are not included on this tour
- Walk the city like a local, with a local.
- One of Savannah's BEST Tour Guides.
- Follow the life of Jim Williams and the killing of Danny Hansford.
You will meet your guide in front of The Olde Pink House, located at 23 Abercorn Street.
If you need directions or get lost, you have a map in your Ticket Confirmation email. You can also call our office at 855-938-2211, and we'll get you to the right place!
In Savannah, parking can be hard to find. We recommend that you grab an Uber, Lyft, or pedicab to meet us. It'll save you a big hassle of trying to find parking.
If you decide to drive, please note that this tour does not end near the starting location. We recommend that you park closer to the Mercer-Williams House Museum and walk or Uber to The Olde Pink House.
(will open new window)
Is this tour not for you? Check out our other tours in Savannah
The Generals and Generalities Cocktail Tour
- Our Generals and Generalities Cocktail Tour brings you deep into Savannah to tell you all about the lesser-known stories of the Civil War
- If you're a fan of Civil War History, Cocktails, or just want to learn more about Savannah with a Cocktail in hand, this tour is perfect for you!
- Reschedule your tour for free if your plans change.
- All of our tours are walking tours.
Strangled, Not Stirred Pub Crawl
- Strangled, Not Stirred visits some of Savannah's most coveted bars and hotspots
- Perfect for locals and tourists looking for something fun to do in town
- Perfect for True Crime fanatics
- All of our tours are walking tours
- Reschedule your tour for free if your plans change