Speakeasy Sagas Pub Crawl
Speakeasy Sagas takes you back in time on trip through Charleston's Prohibition past. You'll learn all about how Prohibition began in Charleston, the ways people managed to get booze, and all the seedy activities in between.
The best part? You get to be tipsy through all of it. Let's face it, no one wants to hear about alcohol without experiencing it for themselves.
Take advantage of Charleston's picturesque scenery and join us for an unforgettable night.
You'll visit some of the most upscale bars and cocktail lounges in Charleston and enjoy their wide-selection of Drinks. Drinks are NOT included on this tour.Buy Tickets Online
(will open new window)
Buy Tickets Online or by Phone
We offer full refunds on tickets that are canceled 24 hours prior to the tour.
Who is this Pub Crawl for?
- History Buffs, Intellectuals, and everyone in between
- Those interested in Prohibition history
- Avid Drinkers
- Tourists wanting to explore Charleston
- Locals looking for something fun to do in town
Pictures from the Tour
Where does this Pub Crawl visit?
Speakeasy Sagas visits some of Charleston's most coveted bars and hotspots.
The first stop on this tour is The Griffon, a unique pub in Downtown Charleston, decorated with dollar bills.
And So Much More...
We'll bring you to the best spots in Charleston!
Worry about having the time of your life. We'll handle the rest! Here's what you get:
- Drinks are not included on this tour
- Walk the city like a local, with a local.
- One of Charleston's BEST Tour Guides.
- Guaranteed entry to Charleston's most exclusive bars.
You will meet your guide at on the steps of the U.S. Custom House, on the East Bay Street side. Please note that this is the back entrance of the Custom House.
If you need directions or get lost, you have a map in your Ticket Confirmation email. You can also call our office at 855-938-2211, and we'll get you to the right place!
In Charleston, parking can be hard to find. We recommend that you grab an Uber, or pedalcab to meet us. It'll save you a big hassle of trying to find parking.
(will open new window)
Is this tour not for you? Check out our True Crime Pub Crawl
Bay Street Bastards
- Bay Street Bastards brings you deep into Charleston to relive the forgotten tales of murder and death in the city.
- If you're a fan of True Crime, history, cocktails, or just want to learn more about Charleston with a drink in hand, this tour is for you!
- Reschedule your tour for free if your plans change.
- All of our tours are walking tours.