Bay Street Bastards Pub Crawl
Bay Street Bastards is Revelry’s hair-raising True Crime experience in Charleston. We've got the scoop on the Holy City’s evildoers and their nefarious deeds, and we're willing to share.
Charleston is a city steeped in history and stained with blood. You’ll get a taste of both, as well as a few cocktails. We wouldn’t want you to be thirsty now, would we?
Seriously, you might need a few adult beverages to handle some of these stories.
Charleston’s mild climate and brisk river breeze make a perfect backdrop for an extraordinary evening.
Join one of our guides and sample your choice of cocktails from some of the finest bars Charleston has to offer. Drinks are NOT included in the ticket price for this tour.Buy Tickets Online
(will open new window)
Who is this Pub Crawl for?
- True Crime Fanatics
- Avid Drinkers
- Tourists wanting to explore Charleston
- Locals looking for something fun to do in town
Pictures from the Tour
Where does this Pub Crawl visit?
Bay Street Bastards visits some of Charleston's most coveted bars and hotspots.
Our tour begins at the stunning Pavilion Rooftop Bar inside the historical Market Pavilion Hotel.
Rudy Royale is a modern establishment with rustic flare. They offer an extensive local wine selection and a curated cocktail list.
This classic Irish pub serves up locally-sourced Southern comfort food and boasts an extensive drink menu.
Blind Tiger Pub
Charleston's Blind Tiger Pub dates back to 1803. Housed in a historical brick building, this well-known alehouse offers some of the best eats in town.
Worry about having the time of your life. We'll handle the rest! Here's what you get:
- Drinks are not included on this tour
- Walk the city like a local, with a local.
- One of Charleston's BEST Tour Guides.
You will meet your guide at the front entrance of the U.S. Custom House, at the corner of East Bay and South Market Streets, located at 200 E Bay St.
If you need directions or get lost, you have a map in your Ticket Confirmation email. You can also call our office at 855-938-2211, and we'll get you to the right place!
In Charleston, parking can be hard to find. We recommend that you grab an Uber, or pedalcab to meet us. It'll save you a big hassle of trying to find parking.
(will open new window)
Is this tour not for you? Check out our Prohibition Cocktail Tour
- Speakeasy Sagas takes you on an exciting journey through Prohibition-Era Charleston.
- We'll tell you all of the interesting and lesser-known stories and events that occurred in Charleston during Prohibition, and the lead characters of the time.
- Reschedule your tour for free if your plans change.
- All of our tours are walking tours.